JH-9610is made up of three packs: A,B and C;
Pack A: It is silver gray slurry that mainly chemically combined
with super fine flake Zn, super fine flake Al and organic additive.
Pack B: It is water solution that mainly combined with corrosion
protecion additive, particular regulator water solution etc.
Pack C: It is the tackifier of the coating which mainly made up of
cellulose white or yellowish powder.
1. Chrome free
2. Good surface finish performance,high anti-corrosion,low friction
3. No hydrogen brittleness,no pickling process.
4. Good heat resistance.
5. Good SST hours ,anti-aging cycle is long, can coat more products
under the same process conditions.
1. Mix Ratio
Pack A: Pack B: Pack C=1:1: X(according to different viscosity
2. Before Mixture, Keep weighted A&B into the water bath at
25±2℃ , then stir A to make metal slurry disperse uniformly by
frequency mixer ,after A is fully evenly dispersed, reduce the
agitating speed to 60r/min, and add B.
3. Add B to the stirring A slowly.
4. Stir the mixture about 1~2 hours after B added, then add C. C
should be powdered if lump exist.(The barrel temperature should not
be lower than 20℃, otherwise C will not be dissolved sufficiently
.)Then stir 10~12 hours alowly and continuously.
|2||Coating method||Dip and spraying|
|4||Specific gravity||1.45±0.1(Spray Coating)|
Caution: Temperature should be controlled in above operation.
1. OEM Manufacturing welcome: Product, Package...
2. Sample order
3. We will reply you for your inquiry in 24 hours.
4. after sending, we will track the products for you once every two
days, until you get the products. When you got the goods, test
them, and give me a feedback.If you have any questions about the
problem, contact with us, we will offer the solve way for you.